Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sry

My old account TheCountOfSalvation i cannot access :( so i decided to forget and start blogging on this. I started a spacewolf army. I should have put pictures of my progress but i did not and will probably do so now. The Whole army is magnetized so it will be easy to swap out weapons or even change poses.

My record with my space wolves is 1 win and 1 tie.

My first game (April 18, 2011)was a Tie with Lil Eddie. It came down to the final battle. The game was two objectives. Knowing that i contested mine and could not get to the second one I was on a sure path to a Loss. However i had one of my favorite HQs in my army list. . . Bjorn . . .

For those of you who do not know Bjorn is a Dreadnought who if gets destroyed his remains count as an objective. So what i had to do was sacrifice Bjorn to become an objective so that I could tie that is what i did and that is how i tied.

My second game was against Brother Captain James. The Mission was kill points. None the less i beat BCJ by two kill points only leaving a squad of terminators, a land speeder typhoon, and a predator i think. The hardest thing to do was to kill his terminators as they walk to Oz on the yellow brick road.

No comments:

Post a Comment